Sunday, September 7, 2014

eLibrary

I realized in my last post, I mentioned what books I was going to read this week, and that I had them checked out from the eLibrary. I'm gonna share a little slice of heaven with you all right now. Well at least Montana residents.

There is this wonderful website: montanalibrary2go.org

When you go to the website, you make an account. Your account is attached to your library card. But you can cruise the site and check out books for two weeks at a time. You can choose to read them on your Kindle or web browser. If the book you want isn't available, then you can get on the waiting list. You will receive a notification when your book is available for check out.

And the best part about this little resource. It's completely free!! And there are no late fees or having to remember to take your book back to the library! So do it to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment